The challenge tour bike marathon on 23rd June 2019 starts in Zalakaros and the route takes you along the low-traffic roads and cycling paths around the Kis-Balaton (Small Balafon) Nature Reserve. The tour is ideal for families with children.
Venue and date: Zalakaros (Gyógyfürdő Square), 23rd June, 2019
Organizer: Teker Sportiroda Kft. e-mail: email@example.com
Registration fee includes:
Thanks to our sponsors the value of the race package exceeds the registration fee.
- start number (printed with your name/nickname if given at online pre-registration)
- prizes in categories you can find below
- your start number entitles you to 1-time free entry in the Zalakaros Spa from 21st – 23rd June 2019 (basic ticket)
- High5 energy gel
- official event T-shirt in the size given at online pre-registration (later changes of size are not possible, worth 2000 HUF). Please note, that the T-shirt will be available only if you place your entry till 5 June. The T-shirt will be available on the place for sale, but in limited quantity.
- 1 refreshment point during the race with food and drinks
- fruits, cereal bars, bakery goods, isotonic drinks after the finish line
- on-site medical services between 9:00 and 18:00
- two service cars which move with the riders and offer technical support if needed. In case of a serious mechanic issue, they will take you to the finish line. Please keep in mind that the service cars are not taxis, they are there to help all participants
- free access to photos taken during the event
- 27% VAT
ATTENTION: please mind that the time of sending the registration fee takes priority instead of date when you registrate.
- Until 10 June 2019 – 4500 HUF (early bird online pre-registration), children under 14 : free
- On-site registration: 5000 HUF (no official event T-shirt included in the start package), children under 14: 1000 HUF
- Please note that your registration becomes valid only when the registration fee has been paid and not at the actual time of registration.
Registration process, place and time of taking over start packages
Venue: on all three days (see below): Zalakaros (Gyógyfürdő Square)
Registration: online, if you click HERE until 10 June 2019 (Soon!). With a valid pre-registration you can take over your start packages using the fast-track. If you have a pre-registration but have not paid the registration fee, you can pay it at the venue. Credit card payment on the spot will not be possible!
On-site registration: 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm on Friday, 21 June 2019, 10:00 am -7:00 pm on Saturday, 22 June 2019, 8:00 am – 09:30 am on Sunday, 23 June 2019
- 10:30 am – SLOW START FROM ZALAKAROS GYÓGYFÜRDŐ SQUARE
- 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm – Participants arrive back in Zalakaros
- 4:30 pm – Prize draw
- start at 10:30 am
- length and elevation gain: 33 km and 50 m
- Route: Zalakaros Gyógyfürdő square (Start)- Garabonc -Zalaszabar- Kis-Balaton cycle track– Kányavári-island – Zalakomár – Zalakaros Gyógyfürdő square (Finish)
Timekeeping and awards:
- no timekeeping and no award ceremony
- The oldest racer (both man and woman) finishing the route – medal, coup, gift prize
- The youngest racer (both man and woman) finishing the route – medal, coup, gift prize
- Only cyclists with an official start number issued by the organisers can take part in the race. Entering the start line is allowed only with a valid start number.
- No restrictions for bicycle types (road bike, MTB, Trekking, Cross, etc.) except recumbent bikes. Time trial handlebars are not allowed, riding them can result in exclusion before/during the race.
- All cyclists ride at their own risk and must follow all the rules set in the race rules and in the Hungarian Highway Code.
- Wearing a helmet during the race is compulsory!
- The organisers may not be held responsible and may not be obliged to pay compensation for any accidents and injuries that are a result of rule violations or health issues
- All participants are obliged to put the provided start number on their bikes and/or garment.
- We reserve the right to change the route!
- All participants accept that they have to know the route of the race. During the race they have to follow the signposts and markings determined by the organisers. In case the official race cars make a mistake in the route, the organisers can not be held responsible for the mistake and may not be obliged to provide any
- Warning: the race does not take place on a fully closed route, but the event will get assistance from the police as well as traffic calming
- I participate in the event at my own risk.
- I am healthy and physically prepared for the race.
- I agree to medical examination if necessary, and I accept and follow the medical staff’s instructions.
- I accept that the organiser is not responsible for any health or property damages that result from the violation of rules or from other above mentioned reasons and I am aware that I am not entitled to request the race organisers financiaI compensation or other applicable claims for injuries or accidents during the race, or in case of my absence from the race.
- I give my consent to appear in any photo and video documentation made during the event and I do not request any compensation for this (even if these photos or video recordings are used for marketing purposes).
- After your payment, we cannot apply any refund.
For any further information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org